Oh Baby.. You’ve got it.
Since the moment you showed me your cup of Cheerio’s I knew you were star material.
You came up to the camera and made me focus, stopped me in my tracks and drew me into your eyes. Wow!
Models. They don’t grow on trees you know. You have to go through the training, put the effort in, work at it. You can’t just strut up and expect it all to just.. well.. happen! There’s a ton of stuff to learn – Poise, composure, attitude, eye contact, confidence and STUFF! OK?
When I say “fold your arms”.. and you do it..
When I say “Look into the lens”.. and you do it..
When you grab a cushion and prop yourself on the table and tell me to shoot.. I DO IT!
Not bad Isla.. not bad.
We’ll work on that a little and maybe, just maybe you’ll have a future in the industry.
Large or small business? We provide all of your staff photography whatever the number and with no limit to the number of poses you can be sure of finding the right image for your needs.
All images produced on your premises with minimal fuss and disruption to your working day.
Our studio comes to your office or home and solves your problem of having your staff take time out of the office to get the look you want in the most efficient way we can think of.
Go on.. let us shoot your staff.
Another cake smash? Really? Give me a break!
There seems to be a demand for cake around here and it’s creating quite a stir amongst us 1 year old’s.
I mean.. we’re getting a little bit confused about it all.
One minute we’re told – no.. just a little. No.. no more. NO! Stop now!
Next we’re being told – Go On.. grab as much as you can, get in there!
Well, what do we do?
I’ve seen the cutie photos online. The ones with the fake background and balloons all around. Yeah.. they’re great. That’s not me. I know I’m supposed to look good while I’m being naughty. I can do that, but I’m not gonna. Whadya take me for?
If someone just thrusts a whopping great cake in front of me and wants me to have a go at the good stuff, then be prepared for carnage. I can really do THAT!
Unfortunately for this little lady, we can’t show the video we shot of this occasion. It wouldn’t be nice. Not nice at all. Too much mayhem. Too much violence to cake.
So much destruction and demolition. The poor white chocolate had no chance. Cracked, whacked, smacked and split like a.. er.. white chocolate cake should be. That cake had it coming. It really was a smash and grab. Those multi-coloured smarties inside never stood a chance. Gobbled in a few moments. A real mess.
We have the evidence. We have the footage. It will never be released for public viewing. There are some things we must keep private. Some things that aren’t meant for general release. These things are best kept for family viewing, private.. home stuff.. happy stuff.. fun stuff.
We hope that in future years you too will have to
endure enjoy those moments when fully grown, sitting down with your family or perhaps a future partner and reliving the day through our video, when you were made to smash cake.
Well, what else do you suggest we do with it.. eat it? Hmmm…?
Imagine if mum and dad plonk you down in front of your very own creamy dream sponge and encourage you to dive right in and do your best to demolish (devour) said cake.
Wouldn’t that be smashing? It sure would. Can’t think of a better way to spend a sunny afternoon with the family.
Here’s our recipe for your very own cake smash.
- Find a safe place preferably with easy clean surface – this is gonna get messy – gardens or kitchen floors are a good start
- Use easy clean wipe down vinyl or plastic throw away sheets – you won’t regret it
- Undress and prepare at least one baby – don’t worry they’re washable
- Obtain one very soft, very creamy, very squishable confection – the creamier the better
- Place all ingredients together and stand back behind the photographer – be ready to duck when the sponge mix comes your way
- Shout, wave your arms and generally act like a total idiot to encourage the carnage that no doubt will occur
- If you have other small prepared participants throw them into the pot and persuade them to get creative, especially with the cream ingredient.
- Laugh a lot (obligatory)
- Get the hose ready (also obligatory)
- Enjoy those moments and make sure you get lots and lots of pictures for the family album.
Gotta love cake!